|Identifying Codes|| |
|Publication Location||United States, Massachusetts, Boston|
|Page Count||200 pages|
1. Loving Blackness as Political Resistance
2. Eating the Other
3. Revolutionary Black Women
4. Selling Hot Pussy
5. A Feminist Challenge
6. Reconstructing Black Masculinity
7. The Oppositional Gaze
8. Micheaux's Films
9. Is Paris Burning?
11. Representations of Whiteness
12. Revolutionary "Renegades"
|Notes||Printed in the U.S.A. |
Cover photo from The Black Weset by William Loren Katz, Open Hand Publishing Inc., 1987.
Grateful acknowledgement is made to the following publications for permission to use previously published material: Black American Literature Forum; Z Magazine; and the book Cultural Studies, edited by Lawrence Grossberg, Cary Nelson, and Paula Treichler, New York: Routledge, 1992.