Italian Publisher founded in Milan in 1909 by Angelo Rizzoli with the company name Angelo Rizzoli & C.
- Novella (1927)
- Il Secolo Illustrato (1927)
- Annabella (1933)
In 1929 the activity of book publishing was inaugurated with the publication of:
- Storia del Risorgimento by Cesare Spellanzon
- Enciclopedia Italiana (1929-37)
- I Classici Rizzoli (since 1934)
With the direction of Leo Longanesi:
- Il Sofà Delle Muse (1942)
- weekly Omnibus (1935-37) replaced by Oggi (1939-42) for the direction of Arrigo Benedetti and Mario Pannunzio.
With the new company name Rizzoli & C. took over the graphic plant of the Novissima publishing house in Rome (1938) and the Istituto Grafico Bertieri in Milan (1940).In 1952 he became Rizzoli Editore S.p.A. and engaged in the field of cinematography through the distribution companies Dear Film and Cineriz. In 1974, Rizzoli acquired the Corriere della Sera publishing group, taking on the name RCS Rizzoli-Corriere della Sera, changed in 1986 to that of RCS Rizzoli Editore. In 2003 it took the name RCS MediaGroup S.p.A.
- BUR Rizzoli o Biblioteca Universale Rizzoli (BUR) since 1949
- Narratori Moderni
- I Classici Dell'Arte co-produced with Skira and Corriere Della Sera
- L'Enciclopedia Universale, co-produced with Larousse
- Rizzoli Vintage
- Le Parole Della Scienza
- Natura Amica
- Libri Illustrati Rizzoli
- Classici Dell'Arte Rizzoli
- La Scala