À la recherche du temps perdu (English: In Search of Lost Time, previously also translated as Remembrance of Things Past) is a series of seven novels by Marcel Proust.
1. Du côté de chez Swann (1913) (English: Swann's Way, sometimes translated as The Way by Swann's)
2. À l'ombre des jeunes filles en fleurs (1919) (English: In the Shadow of Young Girls in Flower, also translated as Within a Budding Grove)
3. Le Côté de Guermantes (1920/1921) - originally published in two volumes (English: The Guermantes Way)
4. Sodome et Gomorrhe (1921/1922) - originally published in two volumes (English: Sodom and Gomorrah, sometimes translated as Cities of the Plain)
5. La Prisonnière (1923) (English: The Prisoner, also translated as The Captive)
6. Albertine disparue (1925) (English: The Fugitive, sometimes translated as The Sweet Cheat Gone or Albertine Gone)
7. Le Temps retrouvé (1927) (English: Finding Time Again, also translated as Time Regained, or The Past Recaptured)