George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd

George G. Harrap, Ltd (officially: George G. Harrap and Company Limited, London, Bombay) is a now defunct publisher. Originally called George G. Harrap & Company, it was incorporated as a limited company sometime between 1913 and the early 1920s.

Sometime after 1986, George G. Harrap and Co. was acquired and became part of Chambers Harrap of Scotland.

Comments

Login or Register to post a comment