Dayal Patterson is a writer, photographer and designer. He began writing professionally in 2005, having previously created a self-published music journal entitled Crypt Magazine. Since that time he has contributed regularly to other music periodicals. He is the founder of Cult Never Dies publishing house.
• Black Metal: Evolution of the Cult.
• Black Metal: Prelude to the Cult
• Black Metal: The Cult Never Dies Vol. One
• Black Metal: Into The Abyss
• Cult Never Dies: The Mega Zine
Co-writer and editor of:
• Owls, Trolls & Dead Kings' Skulls: The Art Of David Thiérrée
• Ultra Damaged: Damage Inc. Zine Anthology 1985 • 2017