University Press of Kansas

The University Press of Kansas was established in 1946, with major reorganizations in 1967 and 1976. Located in Lawrence, Kansas, it operates as a consortium with representation from each of the following state universities: Emporia State University, Fort Hays State University, Kansas State University (K-State), Pittsburg State University, the University of Kansas (KU), and Wichita State University.

Comments

Login or Register to post a comment