Lithographic printers based at 236 High Holborn, London. Active in the latter half of the 19th century and early 20th century.
The 1902 Post Office directory shows the company registered at 235 and 236 High Holborn, with works nearby at 14 Gate Street. The firm was listed until at least 1921.
236 High Holborn was occupied by Henry John Whiteman throughout the 1880s. He is listed at the address in the 1881 census as a lithographer, employing 15 men and 4 boys.