Mineral Range Railroad Company

The Mineral Range Railroad Company built and operated what was originally a 14-mile single-track railroad that connected Hancock and Calumet in the most northerly part of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The company name existed from 1872 until 1888, when the company was placed into receivership due to financial mismanagement.

Comments

Login or Register to post a comment