Italian printing industry founded by Francesco Stianti.
In 1888 he created the Tipografia Editrice Stianti & C. based in Firenze.
In 1892 the company moved to San Casciano in Val di Pesa.
In those years the company name changed to Officine Grafiche Fratelli Stianti.
In 1993 the Stianti family left the company. The company took the name of Officine Grafiche Stianti.
Its activity ceased in 2004.