Fantasy series by Ursula K. Le Guin, currently consisting of five novels and eight short stories.
1. A Wizard of Earthsea (1968)
2. The Tombs of Atuan (1971)
3. The Farthest Shore (1972)
4. Tehanu: The Last Book of Earthsea (1990)
5. The Other Wind (2001)
• The Word of Unbinding - first published in Fantastic Stories of Imagination, January 1964
• The Rule of Names - first published in Fantastic Stories of Imagination, April 1964
• Dragonfly - first published in the anthology Legends: Short Novels by the Masters of Modern Fantasy, 1998
• Darkrose and Diamond - first published in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, October-November 1999
• The Bones of the Earth - first published in Tales from Earthsea, 2001
• The Finder - first published in Tales from Earthsea, 2001
• On The High Marsh - first published in Tales from Earthsea, 2001
• The Daughter of Odren (2014)
"The Word of Unbinding" and "The Rule of Names" were also collected in "The Wind's Twelve Quarters" (a collection of Le Guin's short stories).
"Dragonfly" and "Darkrose and Diamond" were also included in the short story collection "Tales from Earthsea". In addition, the collection also includes about thirty pages of fictional reference material titled "A Description of Earthsea"