Printers and bookbinders based in Edinburgh. Previously called Morrison & Gibb (also spelled Morrison and Gibb).
"In 1837 William Oliphant, an Edinburgh bookseller, founded Morrison & Gibb under the name of William Oliphant & Co., which was changed in the following year to William Oliphant, Junior & Co. In 1841 Mr. Gibb took over the business along with Dr. Thomas Murray, and the company name changed to Murray & Gibb. Another name change took place in 1879 when Mr William Oliphant Gibb entered the business, and the firm was renamed Morrison & Gibb."
NB. looks like the limited company ceased trading by the late 1970s.