Dear all,

I wrote some scripts which allow to import the ogs-databases into a postgresql database.
Comiogs and bookogs are already finished, the rest will follow. It works with the standard json files from . Maybe this could be a start to relaunch this project or to import the database in other projects (bookbrainz could be an option).

If someone is interested, you can find the scripts as an GitLab-project under: https://gitlab.com/Madir/ogs-database

Best regards
Madir

I just implemented filmogs and uploaded the scripts.

Nice work but I think it might be really difficult to import the data to bookbrainz because of the different structurs (works-books, works-edions) of the databases.

Hi Madir, I'm not tech savvy so don't really understand what you've done but thanks anyway for trying to keep the site / peoples work alive in some way.

indy133 wrote:

Nice work but I think it might be really difficult to import the data to bookbrainz because of the different structurs (works-books, works-edions) of the databases.

We started already a discussion in the bookbrainz forum.

westpier wrote:

Hi Madir, I'm not tech savvy so don't really understand what you've done but thanks anyway for trying to keep the site / peoples work alive in some way.

Hopefully it will help to continue with the data elsewhere.

posterogs is ready for usage

and finally gearogs is implemented

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.